Wednesday 6 April 2011

Little Diamonds

See this?
This is a picture of my diary. It contains a healthy dose of fashion musings, a large portion of magazine cuttings and a sprinkling of news snippets from my life. And as you can see from the bits of card sticking out and ribbon straining to keep it closed, it’s rather full. Observant readers will notice it’s a 2011 diary and since we’re only in early April of the aforementioned year, it looks like I’m going to have to re-think how I’m going to record my various thoughts and fashion reflections for the rest of the year before it explodes into a heap of magazine cuttings, paper clips and other Hoover fodder.
So, welcome to Little Diamonds; a cleaner, neater and less bulging version of my diary. In my new little corner of cyberspace you will find my humble thoughts and opinions on the world as I see it, with a generous helping of fashion musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment