Thursday 14 April 2011

A night with Cocorose

I’ll never forget my first Cocorose night.
It was at a Blitz themed party two years ago in the tunnels underneath London Bridge. I was wearing five inch black patent heels which set off my black shift dress perfectly. When the party ended in the early hours and we set off to go home I took my new Cocorose shoes out of my (small) bag and eased my tired feet into them with a huge sense of relief.
My feet enjoying my Portia Cocorose ballet pumps
Cocorose is a small label that sells beautiful ballet pumps that can be folded small enough to pop into your bag when you’re out on the town. They come in colours with cute names like Spring Snowflake, Espresso Rush and Malibu Sensation. Mine is Portia, a pretty shimmering taupe colour which looks just as fabulous with a cocktail dress as it does with denim jeans.

Since I've discovered Cocorose I've bought 3 more pairs as birthday presents and they've always gone down a treat. One friend said they're so comfortable she wears them as slippers around the house!
Cocorose case with sparkly bow

The ballet pumps come in a silky black case with a diamante bow at the front then – and this is the best bit – can expand into a black tote bag that’s big enough to carry your heels in. Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment