Friday 24 June 2011

Just a normal Tuesday outfit...


...but I thought I'd upload it because a few people said it looked nice! I'm standing in Westfield, London aka. my second home, having just watched the BBC Symphony Orchestra play some beautiful pieces from the Proms 2011. The outfit features my Dorothy Perkins wide-legged jeans, white New Look tie-front top, gold ballet pumps, vintage-imspired Urban Outfitters watch and tote "Kate borrowed my t-shirt" bag that came free with my last ASOS order(!).

Here are a few things I like about it:

1. The wide-legged jeans are a nice dark wash so as well as being smart(ish), they are quite slimming
2. The white tie-front top gives an air of relaxed nonchalance
3. This outfit is very comfortable indeed
4. The big tote bag has enough room for all my essentials, plus it relaxes the outfit
5. These jeans are a SIZE 8, down from my usual 10-12. I know you can't tell just by looking at them, but it makes me feel better.

And there you have it. My Tuesday afternoon outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment