Tuesday 21 June 2011

I finally own a lips ring - and it's by Lulu Guinness

I've wanted a lips ring for ages, since I saw the famous ring collection from Solange Azagury-Partridge on Bond Street. Of course, those rings cost hundreds so as lovely as they are, I was never going to buy one.

Then one day I stumbled across the Lulu Guinness lip rings on the website but, at £50, I decided it was a bit too pricey and resisted temptation. So can you imagine my glee when I was pottering around House of Fraser and saw the silver version had gone down to £27.50? I tried it on and snapped it up sharpish. especially when the sales lady told me it was the last one. As soon as I left the shop I slipped it on my finger. Here it is on said finger (with a backdrop of Wimbledon on the telly!):

My hand garnished with my new Lulu Guinness lips ring

It is more bling than my usual style but I still love it. In fact, it makes such a statement I'll never need to buy another ring again (ahem).

No comments:

Post a Comment