Monday 27 June 2011

I went to a wedding recently and wore a nice dress

It was a Muslim wedding and there were no fewer than 1000 guests! It was lovely though and the bride - my friend Jasmine - looked stunning. So first, of all, here is a photo of her and me on her big day.

Jasmine and me

She looks gorgeous doesn't she? Next to her I look like just another dumpy wedding guest. But anyway, a few people said they liked my dress so I thought I'd include it in this here blog. Here's a better photo of it at the same wedding.


Alex, me and the dress at Jasmine's wedding

It's from the new Bella range at Dorothy Perkins. Here are four reasons why I like it:

1. The material has just enough stretch without feeling too hot, plus it has a great 'fluid' feel that drapes nicely
2. The brightly coloured petals make it modern
3. The v-neck is neither too low or too high
4. It is classic enough to be able to wear for the next few seasons at least
5. It's easy to style - I chose black wedges and a gold clutch bag

Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment