Thursday 30 June 2011

Have I told you about my new(ish) palazzo pants?

Well it's about time I did. I wore them to Wimbledon Tennis Championship the other day. Here is a pic of me in the palazzo pants in question:

Me in my palazzo pants at rainy Wimbledon
Yes we happened to have tickets to the only day at Wimbledon when it hardly stopped raining and there was thunder and lightening. Brilliant. But we still somehow managed to have a good time!

Anyway here are my new favourite summer trousers. I bought them in Vietnam funnily enough. We went to one of those stores in Hoi An that makes made-to-measure clothes and I chose the fabric and style, then over a course of 24 hours they were born!

It's great to finally have a pair of trousers that aren't too long for me at last. They're also lightweight but heavy enough to drape well. I've worn them a few times already this summer and I'm sure they'll make a few more appearances before autumn arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment